2021 Garbage Schedule and Rules
Click Here to download the card as a pdf
2021 Spring and Fall Community Cleanup
Spring Community Cleanup: Monday May 17, 2021
Fall Community Cleanup: Tuesday October 12, 2021
1. Place items for collection in front of your home in a neat and orderly fashion. Do not block walkways or right-of ways. Items should be placed out at the end of the weekend. Protect trash from deer.
2. Each property is entitled to no more than two (2) bulk items such as furniture, bedding, appliances, etc., and eight (8) plastic bags of household clean-out items. Small, loose items will not be collected. Plastic bags must be tied.
3. Construction debris will not be collected.
4. Batteries, paints, solvents and lubricants will not be collected.
5. Excluded items must be separately disposed of at homeowner’s expense by making arrangements with one of the waste haulers, such as Tony’s Barge Service, 589-2130; Spoons Carting, 583-7271; Metcalf Carting, 583-8521.
Animal Stopper Garbage Cans